Member Winter Walk
2:00pm — 4:00pm
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Saturday, February 11
2:00 – 4:00pm
Enjoy behind-the-scenes access to Storm King during the off-season when we host our popular Winter Walks. Explore the sculpture and grounds in the brilliant winter landscape.
The Winter Walk is an outdoor event. Come prepared for being outdoors in a cold, icy and wintry environment. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of dressing warmly and wearing appropriate footwear. The Art Center gate will open at 1:45pm.
What to wear
– Dress warmly and in layers! We suggest a winter coat, hat, and gloves.
– Outdoor, waterproof footwear with non-slip treads.
– A rainproof jacket is suggested.
Tours and Wandering the Property
– There will be guided snowshoe tours, YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN SNOWSHOES AND PRE-REGISTER FOR SNOWSHOE TOURS by emailing email@example.com. Space is limited and is available on a first come first serve basis. Snowshoeing is only permitted designated tours.
– OR you can walk along the paved paths in the designated areas of the site. We will provide you with a map. Please be aware that due to the current weather conditions, the north woods will be closed.
– There will be staff who can answer questions that may come up.
The Museum Store will be open from 2-4pm. Members receive a special discount in the Museum Store on select merchandise. There will be a special Winter Wear Sale for Members – Please visit!