STORM KING CAFÉ
Wednesday-Friday and Monday
Saturday and Sunday
Storm King Café also offers box lunches for who wish to picnic in designated areas of the Art Center grounds (minimum order of 15), as well as for group visits. Groups who wish to purchase box lunches must preorder them at least two weeks in advance. See box lunch menu.
Storm King Café Menu
Daily Sandwiches & Wraps
– Hummus, cabbage, carrot, parsley, lemon slaw & mixed greens on a whole wheat wrap…$9.50
– Sliced smoked chicken & arugula with grain mustard-tarragon-mayo on ciabatta…$9.50
– Smoked ham, cheddar & lettuce with Dijon-mayo on ciabatta…$9.00
– Mozzarella, pesto, roasted cherry tomatoes & arugula on whole wheat baguette…$10.50
– Mixed greens with Dijon vinaigrette…$4.95
– Mixed greens, lemony chick peas, carrot, sunflower, sesame & pumpkin seeds with tahini vinaigrette…$8.25
All salads include a roll.
– Changing, seasonal vegetarian soup …$6.75
– Local beef & black bean chili & sour cream …$7.25
– Cowgirl vegetarian chili, & sour cream …$6.75
– NYS shredded cheddar…$1.00
– Hot dogs from Applegate Farm…$4.00, with chili…$5.75
Sweets & Snacks
– Assorted freshly baked cookies…$2.00
– Assorted bars…$3.25
– Zora Dora locally crafted ice cream and sorbet bars…$3.50
– Potato chips…$2.00
– Granola bars…$4.00
– Iced tea…$2.75
– Arnold Palmer…$3.00
– Boxed Water…$2.30
– Assorted sodas…$2.50
– Strong Tree coffee/decaf…$2.00, roasted for Storm King
– Iced coffee…$3.25
– Dammann Frères tea…$2.25
Wine, beer, and hard cider selections change regularly. Please ask café staff for current offerings.
– Dijon mustard
– Spicy brown mustard
– Spicy green sauce
– Sour cream
Located on Museum Hill, carries a lighter fare, sandwiches, desserts, soft drinks, and hot beverages.
Located near South Parking*, serves tacos, quesadillas, soft drinks, ice cream, and snacks.
*location may change based on events and programming. Please see a Visitors Services Staff member for current location and hours of operation.
Storm King Café, Café Cart, and Food Truck offer a variety of options – made from organic, locally grown ingredients, whenever possible – as well as items appropriate for younger visitors. Food Services are operated by Fresh Company of Garrison, NY.
*Members receive 10% off at all locations