TICKET RELEASE TODAY
The ticket release scheduled for noon today is for visits from November 11th – November 23rd
60th Anniversary Celebration
In lieu of our Annual Gala in New York City, we celebrated our 60-year commitment to art in nature from October 1 – 15 with free virtual programs, which featured Storm King artists, curators, and collaborators, plus an online benefit auction powered by Artsy.
60th Anniversary Celebration Programming
Storm King artists and special guests came together to celebrate our 60th Anniversary and discuss the power of art in nature at Storm King and beyond.
Maya Lin & Edwina von Gal | Watch the program here
Heather Hart & Hank Willis Thomas | Watch the program here
Maren Hassinger & Virginia Overton | Watch the program here
Andy Goldsworthy | Watch the program here
Storm King is grateful to all of the artists and galleries who donated to our Benefit Auction on Artsy, which was a huge success.
We also look forward to partnering with Christie’s, where donated works by Storm King artists Mark di Suvero, Rashid Johnson, Ursula von Rydingsvard, Richard Serra, Joel Shapiro, and Johnny Swing will be featured in their upcoming Postwar & Contemporary Day Sale in early December. 100% of the auction proceeds will benefit Storm King.
Plan a Visit
Enhance your experience at Storm King and toast our 60th Anniversary by reserving a gourmet picnic featuring Ruinart Champagne to accompany your visit. Advance timed-entry tickets required for all visits, book here. We look forward to welcoming you during this milestone season!
Ruinart is a proud partner of Storm King Art Center’s 60th Anniversary Celebration.
Support Storm King and the 60th Anniversary Celebration
We rely on your support now more than ever to sustain our most important work: protecting our landscape and collection, and presenting new exhibitions and programs each year. Please consider a gift in honor of our 60th Anniversary Celebration. Gifts of $1,000 and above will receive the following benefits and recognition.
BENEFACTOR $50,000 ($44,000 tax-deductible)
Receive all benefits of Patron-level, plus:
- A private Storm King guided experience after hours with the President and Chief Curator followed by dinner in the South Fields for up to ten guests.**
PATRON $25,000 ($24,400 tax-deductible)
Receive all benefits of Sponsor-level, plus:
- A private Storm King guided experience after hours with the President and Chief Curator followed by a picnic on Museum Hill for up to six guests.**
- Ability to book a visit to Storm King even when timed-entry tickets are sold out*
- Invitation to a private preview of the Christie’s Post-War & Contemporary sale in November, which will feature works by Storm King artists; 100% of proceeds from those lots will support Storm King
SPONSOR $10,000 ($9,400 tax-deductible)
Receive all benefits of Supporter-level, plus:
- A Hudson Valley picnic lunch for up to six (6) guests to accompany your visit to Storm King**
Receive all benefits of Friend-level, plus:
- A guided experience of Storm King’s latest exhibitions with the Senior Curator for up to six (6) guests.*
- Name recognition on the Annual Donor Wall in the Museum Building
Receive all benefits of Donor-level, plus:
- Six total (6) complimentary Storm King guest tickets with a welcome from the President or Chief Curator upon arrival.*
- Invitation to join private artist Q+A after each 60th Anniversary Celebration virtual program.
We are grateful to the following artists and galleries for contributing to the Benefit Auction:
Tanya Bonakdar Gallery
Jerry L. Thompson
Ursula Von Rydingsvard
Toby Anne Milstein
Roberta and Steve Denning
Jennifer Napier Nolen and Malcolm Nolen
Cynthia Hazen Polsky and Leon Polsky
Nicholas A. Polsky and Eve Yohalem
Jane R. Gladstone
Cathy and Peter Halstead
Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger
Thomas A. and Georgina T. Russo
Anne P. Sidamon-Eristoff
Mary and Jim Ottaway
Paula and Ira Resnick
Hume R. Steyer and Nanahya C. Santana
Aashish and Dinyar Devitre
David Diamond and Karen Zukowski
Tony and Judy Evnin
Debby and Rocco Landesman
Erica and Jake Howard–Potter
Lynn G. Straus
Susan and Brad Tate
Helena and Peter Bienstock
Claudia and Evan Breibart
Kelly and Scott Mueller
Lianne Lazetera and Sanford J. Schlesinger
Sue and Joseph Berland
Marsha Gordan and Javier Garcia
Mary Ann Keeler
Jeffrey A. Klein
Lynn Povich and Stephen Shepard
Stefanie Birkmann and Sunil Savkar
Richard J. Smith
As of October 28, 2020
**Restrictions apply per New York State Forward and Storm King’s health restrictions and guidelines. *Subject to Storm King staff availability, available during regular admission hours. Pre-registration is required to visit Storm King. All benefits may be waived for a fully tax-deductible gift. Admission tickets valid when Storm King is open to the public. Valid through December 31, 2021.