Bike Rentals are open with museum hours. Advance reservations are not required. All bikes have a front basket and come with a printed map showing paths and racks. Please note: personal bikes are not permitted at Storm King, but personal helmets may be used for bike rentals.
First rental: 10AM
All bikes must be returned 30 minutes before the Art Center closes
View bike pricing for height and weight requirements.
– Two-wheeled bike
– Three-wheeled bike/adult trike
– Kids tag-along bike
– Kids trailer or stroller
Hourly (2-hour minimum) and full-day rentals available. Members receive 10% discount. View pricing (PDF) >
BIKE RENTAL POLICIES
– Helmets must be worn at all times when riding
– An adult (18 or older) must be present to rent bike and sign waiver
– Bikes are recommended for individuals 4’7” and taller
– Stay on paths indicated on the Bike Map
– Please do not ride or walk bikes on the grass
– All bikes and helmets are sanitized after each use with a Victory© Electrostatic Sprayer
– All rental sales are final. No refunds or reimbursements for early rental returns
To view or download Storm King’s bike map, please click here (PDF).