TICKETS SOLD OUT THROUGH AUGUST 10TH
We are unable to admit non-ticket holders. Visit stormking.org for next available ticket times.
SUMMER CAMP ANYWHERE
Calling all explorers: join us for virtual summer camp at Storm King Art Center! Improvise, play, create, and discover the outdoors wherever you are. Engage in a tactile investigation of your landscape and create art inspired by the sculptures at Storm King. Storm King Education staff and educator Evan Miklos will provide prompts for hands-on explorations of art and nature as well as instructional videos.
- Camp “starts” August 10 and runs through August 14.
- Each day of that week at 9AM we will post a different activity, prompt, or video to this page.
- Twice during the week participants will take part in interactive Zoom workshops with the instructors.
- Looking for a more in-depth experience? Purchase a Storm King Camp Kit filled with a beautiful accordion journal, art supplies, a compass, Art Center swag, and more! $50 for non-Members, $45 for Storm King Members.
- Open to participants ages 7—18.
- REGISTER NOW
Evan Miklos is a life-long explorer of the Hudson Valley and loves nature adventures of all kinds. He has two decades of experience as an outdoor educator and has been an early childhood and science teacher at The Randolph School in Wappingers, NY for 11 years. He is co-creator of the Creek Scouts afterschool program, which focuses on cooperative team building, field ecology, Native American culture, and wilderness survival skills. He has led the Storm King Young Explorers camp for the past three summers.
Education-related programming and outreach is made possible by generous lead support from the Ralph E. Ogden Foundation, Inc. and the Mr. and Mrs. Raymond J. Horowitz Foundation for the Arts. Support is also provided by The Pierre and Tana Matisse Foundation. Additional support is provided by the Sidney E. Frank Foundation and the Windgate Foundation. Special thanks to Goldie Anna Charitable Trust.