11:00am — 4:00pm
Enjoy access to Storm King during the off-season during our March Winter Weekend! Explore the sculpture and grounds in the brilliant winter landscape on March 16 – 17, from 11AM – 4PM.
The Winter Weekend is an outdoor event. Please plan to spend the majority of your time outside and dress appropriately for the weather.
$18 – Adults
$15 – Seniors (65+ with valid ID)
$ 8 – Ages 5–18 and Students (with valid ID)
Free – Children ages 4 and under, Storm King Members, and Federal Employees plus one guest (with valid ID)
What to wear
- Dress warmly and in layers. We suggest a winter coat, hat, and gloves.
- Outdoor, waterproof footwear with non-slip treads.
- A rainproof jacket is suggested.
Tours & Amenities
- Docent Guided Highlights Tour, departs at 1PM in front of the Museum Building
- Due to weather conditions, bike rentals will be closed
- Tram tours will operate from 12PM – 3PM every hour, weather depending. Trams will not run if there is ice or snow on the ground.
- Food services will be available from 11:30AM – 3:30PM inside the Museum Building
- If there is ice or snow cover on the ground, some parts of the Art Center may be closed off. Visitors will be provided with a map indicating the open areas of the grounds.
- In case of snow cover, snowshoes may be permitted in certain designated areas.
- Skis, ice skates, sleds, and snowmobiles are not permitted.
For additional information, please visit stormking.org/winterweekends