Please Note: Excessive Heat Warning – 12PM Friday through 8PM Saturday
The Hudson Valley is currently under a severe heat warning. Storm King does not have air-conditioned spaces. If you are planning to visit, please bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and dress appropriately.
11:00am — 4:00pm
Enjoy access to Storm King during the off-season during our February Winter Weekend! Explore the sculpture and grounds in the brilliant winter landscape on February 16 – 17, from 11AM – 4PM. Storm King Members will receive free admission and special perks on-site, sponsored by 2Alices and Jones Farm.
The Winter Weekend is an outdoor event. Please plan to spend the majority of your time outside and dress appropriately for the weather.
Storm King Members have the exclusive opportunity to take a guided Snowshoe Tour of the grounds at 1PM, weather permitting. If you are interested in taking a Snowshoe Tour, advance registration is required, email email@example.com to reserve your spot. Please note, space is limited and snow shoes are not provided.
From 2PM – 4PM, Members can warm up in our Member-only Lounge sponsored by 2 Alices with a hot cup of cocoa or coffee, and enjoy a delicious apple cider donut from Jones Farm. While supplies last.
$18 – Adults
$15 – Seniors (65+ with valid ID)
$ 8 – Ages 5–18 and Students (with valid ID)
Free – Children ages 4 and under, Storm King Members, and Federal Employees plus one guest (with valid ID)
What to wear
- Dress warmly and in layers. We suggest a winter coat, hat, and gloves.
- Outdoor, waterproof footwear with non-slip treads.
- A rainproof jacket is suggested.
Tours & Amenities
- Docent Guided Highlights Tour, departs at 1PM in front of the Museum Building
- Guided Member Snowshoe Tour, departs at 1PM from the back patio of the Museum Building, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Due to weather conditions, bike rentals will be closed
- Tram tours will operate from 12PM – 3PM every hour, weather depending. Trams will not run if there is ice or snow on the ground.
- Food services will be available from 11:30AM – 3:30PM inside the Visitor Center and Galleries
- If there is ice or snow cover on the ground, some parts of the Art Center may be closed off. Visitors will be provided with a map indicating the open areas of the grounds.
- In case of snow cover, snowshoes may be permitted in certain designated areas.
- Skis, ice skates, sleds, and snowmobiles are not permitted.
- Snowshoes are only permitted on the Member-only snowshoe tour. Advance registration is required. Email email@example.com more details or to register.
For additional information, please visit stormking.org/winterweekends
Save the date for our final Winter Weekend, March 16 – 17.