10:15am — 11:15am
Start your Saturday with outdoor yoga at the Art Center. All experience levels are welcome.
- Instructor: Sarah Hart
- Location North Parking/Adonai
- Bring your own mat
- Free with admission, no registration required
Sara Hart is a grateful to have a lifestyle that supports her personal and professional creative & spiritual ideals. Teaching Yoga + Meditation since 2009 , Sara Hart is the founder and fine artist at the iHART Lens – creating fine art photography and mixed media woods cultures. Sara has opened up her home studio to offer alternative hospitality for artists and healers with solo retreats focused on art – asana – reiki. Retreats are in collaboration with trusted wellness workers offering workshops and immersions exploring yoga beyond the asana. Sound healing and Reiki are also part of the iHART experience with Sound Artist – Drew Campbell as Artemis Audio Ayurveda offering workshops and immersions utilizing the science of sound as a tool to balance mind body and spirit.
YOGA + REIKI + FINE ART
- 500 HR YTT
- 100hr Sound Healing India Univeral
- 100hr Meditation Training YA
- 400hr Vinyasa Teacher Training YA
- Reiki Level I,II,III – Rishikesh India
- 300hr Hatha Yoga Therapy – YA/India Universal
- BFA Fine Art Photography – Parsons School of Design