The Outdoor Café offers a selection of fresh salads, sandwiches, snacks, and seasonal specials—made from organic, locally grown ingredients, whenever possible—as well as items appropriate for younger visitors. The Café, which is managed by Fresh Company, is located in the Art Center’s outdoor pavilion adjacent to the North parking area. It is open daily from 11AM to one hour before the grounds close.
*Members receive 10% off
The Outdoor Café also offers bagged lunches for visitors who wish to picnic in designated areas of the Art Center grounds (minimum order of fifteen), as well as for group visits. Groups who wish to purchase bagged lunches must preorder them when they register for their visit. View bagged lunch menu.
Outdoor Café Menu
Daily Sandwiches + Wraps
– Hummus on grilled whole wheat wrap with carrot, parsley, lemon, + greens…$10.50
– Sliced smoked chicken on ciabatta with arugula + grain mustard-tarragon mayo…$11.00
– Smoked ham + cheddar on ciabatta with lettuce + Dijon- mayo…$10.00
– Mozzarella on whole wheat baguette with pesto, arugula, + roasted cherry tomatoes…$11.50
– Natural peanut butter + preserves on whole-wheat bread…$5.00
– Mixed greens with Dijon vinaigrette…$5.00
– Mixed greens, carrots, lemony chickpeas, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin seeds with tahini vinaigrette…$8.75
All salads include a roll.
– Changing, seasonal vegetarian soup…$6.75
– Local Glynwood Farm grass-fed beef + black bean chili + sour cream…$7.75
– Cowgirl vegetarian chili + sour cream…$7.00
– Applegate grass-fed beef or Field Roast vegan…$4.00, with chili…$5.75
Sweets & Snacks
– Assorted freshly baked cookies…$2.50
– Zora Dora locally crafted ice cream and sorbet bars…$3.50
– Potato chips…$2.00
– Granola bars…$4.00
– Iced tea…$2.50
– Arnold Palmer…$3.00
– Boxed Water…$2.30
– Assorted sodas…$2.50
– The Pantry coffee/decaf…$2.50
– Harney + Sons tea…$2.00Wine and beer selections change regularly. Please ask café staff for current offerings.
– Dijon mustard
– Spicy brown mustard
– Spicy green sauce
– Sour cream