TICKETS SOLD OUT THROUGH AUGUST 10TH
We are unable to admit non-ticket holders. Visit stormking.org for next available ticket times.
Storm King Art Center is a 500-acre outdoor museum located in New York’s Hudson Valley, where visitors experience large-scale sculpture and site-specific commissions under open sky. Since 1960, Storm King has been dedicated to stewarding the hills, meadows, and forests of its site and surrounding landscape. Building on the visionary thinking of its founders, Storm King supports artists and some of their most ambitious works. Changing exhibitions, programming, and seasons offer discoveries with every visit.
Storm King Art Center nurtures a vibrant bond between art, nature, and people, creating a place where discovery is limitless. Committed to supporting artists and stewarding its landscape, Storm King connects with visitors through dynamic exhibitions and programs.
Storm King’s mission is to:
- Exhibit, acquire, borrow, and conserve modern and contemporary art, focusing on large-scale sculpture sited in the Art Center’s expansive landscape, to create a dynamic and unique place to explore art in nature
- Provide engaging exhibitions, educational and public programs, and special events
- Contribute to an art historical discourse through scholarly research, publications, and archives on sculpture
- Value relationships with artists and encourage development of their ideas and practices
- Wisely steward and conserve the Art Center’s natural setting by adopting sound and sustainable landscape and viewshed management practices
- As an international destination, contribute to the cultural life and prosperity of the region