Visit for free, explore the grounds during the off-season and non-public hours, and get access to exclusive private viewings and events such as our popular Winter Walks and Member Mornings. Join today to receive the many benefits of Storm King Membership, including our new Member Discount Program. Let’s get started!
|November 9 through December 15:
Purchase a gift Membership and the recipient will receive a Storm King Member tote bag.GIFT MEMBERSHIP >
STUDENT/SENIOR/ARTIST (fully tax-deductible) $45
Requires artist resume, valid student ID, or proof of age 65 or older
All benefits of an Individual Membership
INDIVIDUAL (fully tax-deductible) $60
- Unlimited Free Admission for one adult
- One Membership card
- Invitations for one adult to Member-only events when Storm King is closed, including our popular Winter Walks and Member Mornings
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases, bike rentals, and the Storm King Café
- Discounts and perks at local Hudson Valley businesses through the Member Discount Program
- Special discounted Member rates for tours at Manitoga: The Russel Wright Design Center in Garrison, NY.
- Discounts on Zipcar Membership
DUAL ($75 tax-deductible) $85
All benefits of an Individual Membership, but for two adults.
FAMILY ($90 tax-deductible) $125
All benefits of an Individual Membership, but for two adults and up to four children under the age of 18 living in the same household.
- Free Admission for two at the Whitney Museum of American Art, NYC.
- Free admission for two adults and up to 4 children 17 and younger at the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum in Ridgefield, CT. (Members must show their Membership cards and photo Id’s.)
DONOR ($220 tax-deductible) $250
All benefits of a Family Membership, plus:
- 8 Complimentary Guest Passes (total)
- Opportunity to make advance reservations for seated events (first-come, first served as a space is limited)
- Invitations to Member-only events, tour, and programs including the Exhibitions Opening Reception, and Meet the Artist series
- Ability to pre-order picnic lunches and reserve a picnic table
- Participation in Mod/Co Reciprocal Art Network, including special benefits with participating museums across the country. Click here to download the Mod/Co Reciprocal Art Network pdf.
SPONSOR ($435 tax-deductible) $500
All benefits of a Donor Membership, plus:
- 10 Complimentary Guest Passes (total)
- Invitations to Member-only events, including the Fall Harvest Party, and programs in and around New York City
- Opportunity to reserve parking on Museum Hill (first-come, first served as parking is limited)
PATRON ($925 tax-deductible) $1,000
All benefits of a Sponsor Membership, plus:
- Opportunity to schedule a private walking tour for up to 10 guests
- Invitations to all Member-only events, including programs in and around New York City
- Access to Storm King during non-public hours even during the off season, twice a year with a reservation
- Select reciprocal Membership benefits with Dia Art Foundation, including free admission to Dia: Beacon and invitations to special events and programs
- Select reciprocal Membership benefits with Manitoga: The Russel Wright Design Center in Garrison, NY including a private tour for up to 6 people, and invitations to special exhibition opening.
- Recognition on Storm King’s website
CURATOR’S COUNCIL ($2,400 tax-deductible) $2,500
Receive all benefits of a Patron Membership, plus:
- Complimentary admission for up to four guests (accompanied by the Member) each time you visit
- Special invitations to exclusive programs and events, including exhibition previews with Storm King curators, private collection tours, and studio visits with exhibiting artists
- A private tour of Storm King exhibitions with a Curator for the Member and up to 10 guests (reservations required)
- VIP passes to the Armory Show in New York City
Public libraries are invited to join Storm King Art Center and create a partnership between the Art Center and your community, benefiting library patrons. A Library Pass (2 Membership cards) offers free admission to Storm King for two adults and up to 4 children under age 18, living at the same address. To pay by check, please click here to download the form.